Thursday, March 20, 2014

Unity Thursday ~ Inspiration Blog Hop

Hi lovely friends, today is a Unity Stamp Co. Inspiration Blog Hop day!
Keep your eyes open especially well because there are some NEW chicks on the team and some will be playing with us today!! SO exciting!

The blog hop starts on the Unity Blog and goes from there with tons of FUN! You'll want to leave a comment on ALL of the blogs for you chance at 1 of 2 of the fab prizes this week!

Today I have 2 cards I made for you, let's get started!

For BOTH cards I used this months Inspiration Challenge card sketch.

This 1st card uses a CUTE NEW stamp you can get for FREE with your purchase through Monday!


and my 2nd card uses the March Kit of the Month: The Reason Someone Smiles.

I hope you like them :)

The next blog you just have to visit is the lovely SHEMAINE!

http://shemainesmith.blogspot.com/

here's all the 411 you need to know for this fabulous SPRING event! there is a SALE and there are NEW releases, you will LOVE it all, promise! And don't forget to leave those comments for you chance to WIN THIS prize pack:

http://unitystampco.com/
 http://unitystampco.com/
 http://unitystampco.com/

I hope you enjoyed my cards and I wish you an absolutely FABULOUS day, you DESERVE it!

45 comments:

  1. I love how you colored those boots!! Gorgeous Jimmi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the inspiration sketch, Jimmi. Love the colorful floral boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY cards. Love the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute boot stamp. and the chevron card. very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love them, thanks for sharing your inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  6. both of them are lovely, but I do love that cute boot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your boot card! the coloring is so fabulous and makes those pretty flowers pop!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the boot card is super fun, lot the coloring with the dot paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sass u put in those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are great! I love the one with the KOTM stamps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, love your color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cards Jimmi. Those boots are made for keepin'.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love that boot stamp and your cards are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards! Both are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your boot card is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love the boot image! Two great takes on this month's Be Inspired sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice use of paper here! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore what you did with that simple sentiment circle from the KOTM. Really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two great cards - I love the boot stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards.
    Love the colors
    on the boot one.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, I like the boots card...so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really like the color combination you used on the boot card! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute are those boots anyway!? Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love them both! I want those BOOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your mix of patterns. cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really nice cards. Love that chevron too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Like both cards but I really love the way you colored the boot card. So nice and great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute cards--I really like the boots and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love both cards, your image coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great new release. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love both cards - the coloring on those boots is fabulous and I love the chevron on the second card...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jimmi, that boot with flowers card is so beautiful and colorful. Love the way you used the KOM too :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Really love your boot card. The slightly subdued colors you used really bring out the beauty of the image!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, that looks so seemly!Dialect may hap you fool changed your theme not too hanker ago? First because I could contain sworn it was not the just the same the one-time time I was here unless I am pensive of a different trap site....Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!