Thursday, March 6, 2014

Unity Thursday ~ Inspiration blog hop

Hello lovely friends! Welcome to the Unity Stamp Company Thursday blog hop full of inspirational projects for you to see! I'm so happy you're here :)
The blog hop starts at the Unity Blog and goes along from there, always leave some love on each and every blog for your chance to win this weeks fabulous prize {below}.

For this week I have 2 cards for you!
My 1st card I made using the March kit of the month The Reason Someone Smiles.

The sentiment on this is one of my all time favorites! I love it!

For my 2nd card I used the new set Everything Resides in Hope. I always love a butterfly stamp so I had to use it for today!
I hope you like my cards! I had lots of fun making them!

Your next blog is KAREN'S so hop on over and leave her some love!
http://reallifeinpictures.blogspot.com/

this weeks comment prize is pretty fabulous so leave those comments for your chance to WIN!

HERE'S WHAT'S UP @ UNITY!
 
http://unitystampco.com/

http://unitystampco.com/

http://unitystampco.com/

thank you for visiting my blog and have a FABULOUS day! you absolutely DESERVE it!

43 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, and thanks for a chance to win too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. these new stamps are just gorgeous. Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your stripey cards. I love your butterfly popping out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sample using the KOTM and that butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! Love the stripes and that butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards, Jimmi! I love the bold lines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your butterfly card! from the chevron background to the bright cherry colors on the butterfly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both very pretty cards with great colors. Yes the first card has a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards Jimmi! The coloring is so pretty and the stripes are FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both cards. I like the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful coloring on both of your cards. The butterfly is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sentiments match perfectly with your card backgrounds!! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards!!! Love the colors and the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards! Bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your is very lovely. I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards - I love the way you colour things so they are bold and bright

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards! Love the flower image and the zintangled look of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the old wood/bright color combo on card #2.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love both cards! Amazing design and style on both! I just love that funky butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That butterfly is wonderful great sentiments too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards, love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jimmi both of your cards is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely projects, Jimmi! Great colors and designs with the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely love the first card, such a great OWH sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the flowers in the first card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my, that sweet little floral card is just perfect for springtime

    ReplyDelete
  28. What bright and pretty cards! The colors just make me long for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards. I love your patterned paper combination and that fantastic butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both great, but you can't beat a butterfly that you can color!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oops you did it again...I love your cards as always, especially that crazy little butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are both GORGEOUS!!! Fab coloring - and love the bright happy colors too!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love both your cards. That butterfly is wild!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great cards and
    I love the colorful
    butterfly!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sweet cards--love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful Jimmi! I love the combinations of paper and color,and I love the sentiment from the KOM! Can't wait to receive it this month! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!