Friday, January 24, 2014

Whatever the Weather ~ stamp of the week

I have a card to share that I made with this weeks Stamp of the Week from Unity Stamp Company called Whatever the Weather

I used some fun SPRINGtime colored papers for my card. hoping to feel warm just by looking at it!

I hope you like it!

The Stamp of the Week is such a fun and fabulous way to get a stamp every single week for just $5.79/week. You can find more about it HERE!

You can still have a chance to win from my post yesterday, the winner will be picked Saturday so hurry up!

I'm linking my card today to this weeks Friends with Flair post, a fun blog hop for all the Unity friends to join each week, hope you'll join the fun!

Have a fabulous weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Fun! Love the way you stamped the boots on the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute stamp and lovely patterned paper too, which makes those boots look so FUN, Jimmi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimmi. This is so sweet with those bright and colorful papers. I like the sentiment for these boots too. Happy weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow…cutest little boots EVER. Love this design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this stamp to arrive! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those boots! Your card just screams, "spring!". And it could hurry up and get here anytime, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me happy just looking at it. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card - how fun and what great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!