Thursday, January 9, 2014

Unity Thursday ~ blog hop!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the fabulous Unity Thursday blog hop!
The blog hop always starts on the Unity Blog so start there so you don't miss a beat :)

This weekend is our beautiful, fearless leaders BIRTHDAY! So there are NEW stamps to celebrate it and a SALE! I know, right??? Why are YOU getting the gifts if it's Angela's birthday??? That's just how Unity rolls!

I made a card today using one of the new Phyllis Harris stamps coming out today.

{my picture isn't that fabulous today, sorry about that...the light is weird today.}

This
stamp sort of goes along with my One Little Word I'm doing this year but we'll talk about that another time.  It's a beautiful quote and such a beautiful image, I really love it!


I have one more card for Angela's birthday I made....I don't really believe it needs to say anything about a fire extinguisher since she's just MONTHS older than me and I know I am YOUNG as ever but it's cute ;)
Hope you like my cards, I had fun making them and that's what it's all about, right?

Your next stop is KAREN and her gorgeous creations, enjoy!

http://reallifeinpictures.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to leave a comment on ALL of the blogs for your chance to WIN this, there will be 2 winners!

the SALE!
http://unitystampco.com/

THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting ME, it always makes me feel loved!
have a REALLY FABULOUS day you totally deserve it!

44 comments:

  1. Love the new Phyllis Harris release and I'm going to have to buy that birthday cake...perfect for hubby turning 60 in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis stamp is just so perfect on its own!! Love the birthday cake card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang is a whole heap younger than me, so I can't crack candle jokes either! I love that PH stamp, I love all of hers but I do love the cake and sentiment, I would use that a lot!
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Can never have too many birthday stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very lovely colored card. The softness of it just goes so well with the beautiful sentiment. Love the Phyllis Harris stamps. That ribbon is gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry - I was all caught up in your first card I just hit ' done' too quick. The birthday card for Angela is too cute. Nice stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these new stamps and the cards u created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously fabulous cards! Love the purple

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome images, love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards -- both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Phyllis Harris card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haa, haa. Love the cake and candles - Is that sentiment somewhere where I can purchase it?
    Carmen
    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful cards! Great birthday card - love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both your cards are wonderful! Love this Phyllis Harris! What a fun birthday Itty Bitty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great new PH stamp-I so love her art & sentiments! The birthday cake card is so funny-my kind of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice cards.
    The colors are
    so pretty on both.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are such fantastic cards you've created with the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new Phyllis Harris stamps and fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a fantastic birthday card! and, of course, I love all things Phyllis Harris... it's perfect with the purples & greens!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the card with the girl and her flowing hair. the birthday card is funny.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love both cards, especially the first one! The coloring is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards! Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady1

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are very beautiful new stamps and great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What beautiful cards - and so funny about the fire extinguisher! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are wonderful and knowing that you had fun making them just adds to their beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Jimmi. I think your cards are beautiful with these new stamps. Happy New Year to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jimmi, Love your cards... The little girl is just gorgeous so spring like. The birthday candle card well that just speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely cards! I really like the ribbon you used on the first- beautiful tie in!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the new PH image and love your birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gosh that purple in the first card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both cards are great, Jimmi. But I really like your card with the new PH image!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jimmie, if there is something wrong with light the PH card must be truly awesome. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are always so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both of your cards are wonderful and I really, really like the cake one!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your cards are lovely! I love the first one. SUCH a pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great cards. I love that candle filled cake and great sentiment - too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the your cards and I love that quote and stamp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a lovely quote!
    Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!