Thursday, December 12, 2013

Unity Thursday ~ blog hop ~ NEW releases ~ NEW challenge ~ SALE

Happy Thursday sweet friends!
I'm happy you are here for a visit.

Today I have 2 cards for you using some brand spanking new stamps.

Our blog hop today starts on the Unity Blog and is FULL of new prettiness for you and I really hope you'll hop all the way to the end to see who our fabulous guest hopper is this week! her blog is the very last stop on your trip today so stick around!

My 1st card uses the new wine set...Love, Laughter, Wine that goes along with the DOT sale starting today, too.

It's a super simple card.

My next card uses the NEW sentiment kit for December EVERYTHING LOVE and it's a Valentine!
I didn't wait for February though to give this to my sweetie, he got it this morning, just because.

There is a sale for you today a DOT sale, you've been to the Unity dot sale before and it's BACK so ENJOY! buy something for a girlfriend or a Secret Santa, maybe or YOU!  you deserve it!
http://unitystampco.com/

The next stop on the hop is KAREN'S absolutely fabulous blog!
http://reallifeinpictures.blogspot.com/
Leave some love on ALL the blogs so you can have your chance to WIN 1 of these amazing prize packs, we're giving away 2 of them! GOOD LUCK!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY AND ENJOY YOURSELF!!!
THANKS FOR VISITING ME!


44 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, Jimmi. Love the monochromatic colors and elegant papers with the wine sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jimmi :) Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love the brocade paper on the wine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I am in love with the love card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wine card so elegant. Both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first card really invokes a red wine feel. It's stunning!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards, Jimmi. I really like the colours of the wine one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect colors for a wine card. Great projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. both cards are great but I really love the first one with the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what cool ds paper I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your first card is 'simply' nice and very pretty with great color. The best kind. Your second card is too sweet. I really like the soft colors along with great sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous burgandy wine colour on your wine card which is so perfect! Both nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Easy to make but absolutely lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the colors you used for the first one, perfect for a wine card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! Did you create the background paper on that second one? It works so well with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so fantastic love the papers you've used

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute. I especially love the second card. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! Love the valentine and how you highlighted "everything" on the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! Love the sentiments!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your cards, especially the first about WINE !! lol cheers sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your cards!! Great job! I especially love the wine card. Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards Jimmi! So sweet of you to give your hubby his card "just because"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are cute. I am loving the wine sentiments... trying to stretch my budget to get them on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The the colors for both of the cards. I also liked how you embossed, gives me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! My favorite is the first one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the elegance of the first one and love that you gave away the second card this AM just because. I need to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your wine card; the burgundy color is so perfect for the theme and the embossing on the center strip almost makes it look like a textured leather! So regal.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love what you did with these cards...I love your wine card too!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this sentiment set and the way you used it to make two awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I especially like the I Love Everything About You card. I like the tilted layer with the ribbon THROUGH it. I'd have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely cards - perfect colour for your wine card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!