Friday, December 13, 2013

Baby it's Cold Outside

I decided to see if I remember how to color with my Copic markers last night.
What do you think?

I think I did OK :)  It was FUN to take actually have the time to sit and relax and color, I highly recommend it! GREAT therapy!

This stamp is adorable, she's an Angie Girl: Jacqueline Girl

I'm going to add this to the Friends with Flair post over on the Unity Blog.

Play along if you have the time! You could win a sweet prize!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Remember when you said you didn't color? LOL This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when you said you didn't color? LOL This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS PRECIOUS!! Love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jimmi. Looks like you remembered how to color with copics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure you definitely can still color :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have NO problem coloring. Love this with the bold colors and great choice of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so pretty! Love the new Angie girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous! Love the design and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!