Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stamp of the Week Fun & a LEAPing Good Sale!

Hello lovely friends.  Hope you are having a fabulous day!

Today I want to share a card I made with this week's Stamp of the Week.  This week's stamp is called {love lives here} and it is a mere $5.79 including the shipping...you cannot beat that!
I used Echo Park (This & That) paper for my card.

You can find out how to get your Stamp of the Week HERE, it's super easy!

Unity is having an AMAZING Leap Back in Time SALE!
Some of the all time, BEST Unity stamps are all less than $9.00!
I know...it's crazy, but just go with it!

Have fun SHOPPING and I will see you tomorrow for a new Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge and some Hip Hop fun!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that little house and the welcome mat!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards...thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!