Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gina K. Designs Back to School Special HOP! {day 3}

Hello there...again!
Today I have a CHEERFUL Holiday card to show you!
It's the last day of the Gina K. Designs Back to School Inspirational Blog Hop!

You can choose any ONE of the incentive stamp sets with any $35 or more purchase. The Back To School Special expires Tomorrow, September 5th at 11:59 pm Central Time, so make sure not to miss it!

To find more details on the sale, photos of the stamp sets, and a list of all those participating in these series of hops, go to StampTV.

Here is my card using Merry & Bright:
I used the CPS Sketch for my card.

Hope you LIKE it!

Come back tomorrow for a SUPER FUN Fall Blog Hop with some stampy friends and me!


5 comments:

  1. Love the card and images. Great layout and wonderful colors. I like that the image can go either way on the card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and great paper mixture!! Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! I just love this color scheme. Great touches with the tiny embellies acting as hangers for the ornaments and the little ruffle above the ornaments. All such lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright color combo, Jimmi, and the silver bling! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, love the colors and DP you chose!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!