Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team AUGUST Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Creative Crafter's August Blog Hop!
We are all very excited to share and inspire you with our FABRIC projects today that showcase Samantha Walker Designs
Some of our projects feature "sewing" and "non-sewing" projects using fabric!

The fun starts at Samantha Walker Designs, if you need to start back at the beginning!
And, if you are coming from the fabulous Guiseppa's blog then you are on the right path!!

Here is my project I made that has NO stamping...and a little bit of sewing and was SO easy and FUN!



here are the adorable flowers I made!

It's a 12x12 piece of cork board that I found at Big Lots.
I very simply covered it with some lovely  Fabric
I glued the fabric on with Helmar 450 glue (love that stuff!).
The flowers are glued on with it, too ;)
I'm thinking one of my nieces will really love this in their bedroom...
What do you think???

OK, the next stop on the blog hop is KAREN...love that chick!

Make sure you leave a comment on ALL of the blogs!
You could win some of Samantha's AMAZING FABRIC!

To learn more about Samantha Walker...click on these links.
Samantha Walker's Blog
Samantha Walker's Facebook Page
Samantha Walker for Riley Blake Designs
Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations
Samantha Walker for Unity Stamps
Samantha Walker for Silhouette
Samantha Walker for Spellbinders

Have an OUTSTANDING, FABULOUS day!

28 comments:

  1. Fabulous cork board, the fabrics are so fun and fresh looking. Your flowers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea Jimmi! I knew you could do it. You are more talented than you think! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just to cute! You are so creative and inspiring my friend. I just love the bright and cheery colors and those flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable fabric flowers. I love how you layered them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea on how to use fabric. My daughter would love this project too!!!! I love the fabric flowers! Great job! Following you now too! Katherine (lightmypath@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi, this is so ADORABLE!!!! Love your gorgeous flowers girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi, great idea! I love your project! Congrats!!! kiss, joelma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute! I love the fabric yo yos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so cute. Your yo yos are the perfect accent. Fabrics are amazing. TFS, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea... I thoguht it was a shopping bag at first! The flowers are yummy.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute idea!! I think I need to make one of these for my scrapbook room as an inspiration board :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! Happy Blog Hop! Nice place! I received an invite via FB! :) LOVE the pics and projects! LOVE the flowers on this bag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and so useful, I love those Yo Yo flowers!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm thinking your nieces will love it too! LOVE the yo-yo's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love this! I may just have to scraplift it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmy this is an awesome idea to do for my 16 year old girl and for gifts, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER duper cute--love the colors of the fabric!!! Great idea;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, simple project which I have been meaning to do myself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucky niece. I like to make thing for mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know DD would LOVE it! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think this will look gorgeous in your nieces' room!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg, jimmi!!! i love love love this!!!! i'm going to have to find some corkboard to cover now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute! I would like it in my room:-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!