Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gina K. Designs Release PARTAY Invitation

{and I am SO excited to be a part of it!!!}

You should have hopped to me from Jennie's blog
If not then you should definitely head back there to check out what she has for you! 
You don't want to miss a single exciting moment, do ya!?

I'm SO pleased to share a few things with you!

First of all you are totally invited to a fabulous party!!!

What:  Gina K. Designs April Release Party
When:  TONIGHT @ 7:00 - 9:00pm CST
Where:  Stamp TV

We have a fun evening planned for you -
chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares,
and most importantly, at the end of the party
you will be able to go shopping!

I'll be there...hosting a FUN challenge for you, tonight!

and because this is my 1st time hopping with the Gina K girls
I thought I'd just go crazy and show you my whole card...
it's for my challenge tonight...
maybe you can figure out the challenge just by looking at it?


Maybe you can't!
Oh it could be SO many things, right?

The stamp set I used is NEW and FAB
and on sale tonight at 9:00pm CST!

Now don't forget to meet back up with me
& the rest of the girls, Gina, too!
7:00pm CST HERE!

See ya there!


19 comments:

  1. Such a FAB card Jimmi and I will say a fun challenge...hee-hee... love the paper piecing on this and those big scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this card, the patterned paper and piecing are fabulous!!!
    love the mix of flowers in the pot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can already tell that Jimmi Jam + Gina K is a match made in heaven. I LOVE this beautiful spring card! Cute paper piecing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card and the paper piecing is fabulous...one of my favorite things to do. Can't wait until tonight. WELCOME to the DT Jimmi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total cuteness! I am so happy to have you on the team. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sneak peek! Wanna see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on joining GK's team Jimmi! Look forward to all of your GKD creations - this one is lovely, like the paper piecing. See you at the party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very cute card. Love how you stamped on patterned paper. Very cute. Congrats on "making the team".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Jimmi!!! Can't wait until the full release tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Jimmi!! I am soooo thrilled to be working with the famous JIMMI!! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love that stamp and all your colors!! Fab job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the Team! You are off to a great start~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well 'Famous Jimmi' :) you have done a beautiful job on this card for sure! Love the dp and the paper piecing on the pots.. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all.....WELCOME! Your card is beautiful, love those colors! See youj tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome card!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome Card!! Congrats on your new design Team ~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!