Monday, March 1, 2010

Ippity Hop Monday

Today I decided to play with the Ippity Hoppers! Check out the whole list of hoppers on the Ippity Blog!

Monday also means a friendly challenge with the Monday Chicks, and we're using RIBBON...super easy right? Love that :D

For my Ippity card I used Because Of You:
The paper I used is some new Basic Grey, from the Green at Heart line (thanks, you know who!)

Check out the rest of the Monday chicks ribbony cards:
Jeanne
Jennifer
Maren
Brooke
AJ

Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. I love the multi colored flowers and the strips of dp behind them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!! Love those colors and layout. And those papers are darn cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING! Love the different colors and use of the image! Just super uber fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! This card reminds me that Spring is just around the corner and we will be seeing beautiful flowers growing really really SOON! I hope!
    Love the different colors on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic. I love love love it. I love it so much I'm gonna make one of these. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you used the stamps and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great spring card - love the colors! Gonna have to get me some of that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jimmi! So glad you played with us this week! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used ribbon today too, see here, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2010/03/kraft-and-coral-inspired-by-home-decor.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Jimmi! Love the glitter in the center of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi your card looks great!! I love the three colors you used on the Because of You flower!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Jimmi. Love that new paper you snagged too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Lovin that paper!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!