Friday, February 19, 2010

Purple Fun & Flair!

It's Friday Fun/Friends With Flair day! Welcome!

The whole list of Friends With Flair players can be found on the new, jazzed up Unity blog...it's so pretty! Check it out!

The whole month of February, Sherry is the Friday Fun hostess. Today's challenge is to make a purple card since Amethyst is the birthstone for February and it's purple!

Lucky for me purple is my favorite color so this was easy!

I used the absolutely gorgeous stamp set Insightful Meadows and this weeks SCS Color Challenge.

We would love for you to play along with us! Use the keyword FFC70 in your SCS gallery or link your project up on one of our blogs!

Make sure you see what the rest of the Friday Fun team came up with:
Christi
Sara
Kimme
Sherry


Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the first Oh Alice! challenge and my special little blog candy offer!

See ya then!

20 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jimmi! I love that set and especially your colors! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous and so inspiring. Purple is my FAVORITE color too! I love any shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Purple scares me...I just don't work with it well...but you did a fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card and that stamp set is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, super elegant with the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the depth the stamping off gives this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! Love how elegant this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite color is PURPLE!! I might have to try this challenge! Fabulous purple card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is beautiful! So pretty all one color set--beautiful! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh - gorgeous card! Love it! Have a great day!
    Shannah

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!