Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Twisted! {and an impromtu blog candy offer!}

Well, you knew that already didn't you?

What I'm talking about is a fun new stamping challenge blog OH ALICE!


The Team is headed up by the fabulous Jessica....I seriously have no idea how she does it all, she's a stamping machine and one of the SWEETEST people I've ever met. When she had this DT call I just knew I wanted to be on her team :D

Join us starting this Saturday for challenges all about and inspired by the wonderful world of Alice in Wonderland!


And since I'm in such a great mood I have a little present for someone!

How would you like to have Kitchen Logic from Unity AND this little stamp from CHA what was used for the SCS Make and Take?

It's approximately 2" x 2" and reads "Stampers Dwell Here" and "www.splitcoaststamper.com" and you can't buy it anywhere! You HAD to be in CA at CHA to get your hands on this stamp, it's special like that....
What do you have to do to win?

While I usually don't put prerequisites on my blog candy I am this time.

What you need to do is come back on Saturday (Feb 20th) and play along with the 1st Oh Alice! challenge and then just post a link to your project on my blog ON THIS POST to let me know you played!
(if you post here I will see it, too, but it will be easier to have them in 1 place on the Oh Alice challenge post)

Easy Peasy because we're all here to stamp right so this just lets you all do what you love? ;D


See ya later!


9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us all with this fab new blog and dt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YOU ARE!! Congrats sweetie! Can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now isn't THIS the cutest little offering?!?! That's an AWESOME idea and I'm so glad I saw it between blushing from your nice words and being SO excited about this! SO glad to have you on this twisted trip! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Congrats! I'm so stoked to be on the team with you :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo congrats on Oh alice! So happy to be on the team with you :)
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I played:) Was fun http://teamgingerbread.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-card-was-made-for-sketch-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had fun playing this week, I posted mine over on the Oh, Alice! blog.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!