Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fun #56 and Friends With Flair!

Howdy peeps!!!

Hope you are having a great Friday so far and I'm glad you are sharing part of it with me!

Today is Friends With Flair Friday and Friday Fun Challenge Day!

You can check out all the Friends With Flair blogs HERE!

This weeks Friday Fun challenge is the 1st of November which means we have a new hostess and that is our new girl Christi! She challenged us and YOU to make a card with a "woodland creature" on it.

I had all intentions of breaking out my Autumn Pals stamp set last night but have no idea where it is {I am so sad about this}! I searched and searched until it was so late I had to just make something and make it quick so I went with a bird...that lives in the "woodlands" and I even put "wood" on my card...pretty SMART, huh!?!


So here it is:

I used the birdie from the bigger Giggle Grove (she's not around anymore but you can get her little sister in Tiny Giggle Grove), the sentiment from Simple Blessings and Grainy Background.

Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration. We would love for you to play with us- just use keyword FFC56 when uploading to your SCS gallery.


Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Christi

***You can find this card in my Etsy Store right HERE***

Have a GREAT day!!!

22 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous- birds live in the woods, so it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute wood background and all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card, Jimmi! So darn cute!!! I have got to get that woodgrain out more and play with it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You made the bg stamp work perfectly with this card!!! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love that plaid birdie!!! too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jimmi! That bird is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable card,love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love that woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jimmy!! The Grainy background is one of my favorites!! Love the PP on the bird and background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous Jimmi!! Love that little bird!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loooove it! that paper is too cute, great colors and the birdie is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Love the wood grain and birdy :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!