Friday, October 2, 2009

Phew It's FRIDAY and LOTS to share!!!

So read all the way to the end ;)

1st up is our Friday Fun Challenge!! Kim is the hostess with the mostest for October and she has challenges us to make a pink card for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Today is also Friends With Flair Friday so check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for all the participants!!

Here is my pink card using Unity Stamp Co.'s October Kit of the Month WHEREVER YOU GO:

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Friday Fun girls' creations:
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Kim

And finally, tomorrow is World Card Making Day and I am hosting the Unity Stamp Co. challenge for SCS's WCMD Event!! There will also be challenges hosted by ALL of the SCS Member Companies and SCS peeps, and PRIZES from all of them!! Oh and you should see these prizes........holy moly!! I am talking thousands of dollars worth of prizes!

All of the challenges will take place in the SCS Challenges Forum, down at the bottom: HERE

How about a sneak peek at the challenge I am hosting................and this is a BIG hint!
HEHE, that's all you get! Do you get it?? You'll just have to meet me HERE tomorrow morning at 10:00am EST to find out what it is!!

{Oh, and I'll have blog candy right here tomorrow in celebration of World Card Making Day...the BEST holiday of the year...well besides my birthday, lol!!}


19 comments:

  1. Lovely card! And interesting sneaky-peeky ~ wonder if it's the colors or the quote or sparkle or faux stitching... ummmm... maybe even the layout.... so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Jimmi...and my fave color too! I am DROOLING over the Oct kit, OMGOSH! LOVE IT! Your sneak peek looks pretty darn cute too...can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jimmi!!! I LOVE the colors and the image!! This is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card, Jimmi! I love it! and thanks for the hint! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink church. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card, Jimmi!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jimmi! I LOVE everything about it... and now you have me wishing my OCT kit was here already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute. Love that ribbon on it.

    Aren't you lucky to have WCMD and your birthday so close together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! It'd have to be my 3rd fave holiday though - CHRISTmas is definately first for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! love the ribbon and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! You're so lucky to have that kit in your hands, can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous Jimmi...You have done an amazing job!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors and the use of the stamps great card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and can't wait for WCMD, it's almost here!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!