Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's a Pre-VSN Weekend!!

This weekend there is a whole lotta stampin' going on over in the SCS VSN Forum!

It's a Pre-VSN Weekend leading up to the big Masquerade Ball on November 13th and 14th!

This is my card for the VSN Pre-Challenge "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night" (NOV09VSNPRE4):

I used what seems to be my favorite stamp set of the moment, Simple Blessings...just can't get enough of this set!!

I hope to see you over in the VSN Forum for so much fun and stamping it really should be illegal!! But thankfully for all of us it's not!!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Jimmi, Love the LO and layering on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Love the images, colors and the wonderful Autumn feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!