Monday, August 10, 2009

Tree-mendous Monday!

Today's Monday Chicks Challenge is to make a card or project with trees!

My card is a hand drawn tree I drew and then cut out of Kraft cardstock, then I traced the top of the tree onto June Bug Basic Grey paper and cut that out and covered the tree-top with it.
Added some June Bug buttons and a little sentiment from Eco Chic and viola...a tree!



Check out the rest of the girls cards:
Maren

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow for a Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!!

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant and cute all wrapped up in one! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Jimmi!! it is a clever and ingenious idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi this is adorable! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. This is truly adorable! Great idea to cut out the tree like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'll have to try drawing my own tree pattern now. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tree!!! It is so cute. (",)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well aren't you the clever one! This is awesome, I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!