Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hip Hoppin' In Store Near You!!

Hi everyone!! I am happy to back hopping with y'all this week! I missed you last week!

If you are new to the Hop then you need to hurry back to the Unity Stamp Co. blog and start there to find out where to start the hop and to also see what specials there are for you today!
This week we are showing off the fabulous EXCLUSIVE kit called 100% Happy, available in stores (online stores, too) only and not from the Unity Stamp Company website. You can get yours HERE!

I started my card with this week's SCS Sketch challenge but drifted away from the sketch and ended up with my version of it:

Now hop over to ROBYN'S BLOG and see what she has for you today!!


19 comments:

  1. Love that card and it's so cool you used Unity's colors! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Unity colors on this card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colors Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhh - I love teal and brown - this card is really cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now, after seeing your card, i have to have this set, truly a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. I love how that circle looks behind the ferris wheel. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! The colors are just awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you used!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! I have always loved the turquoise and chocolate color combo!
    Thankyou for sharing this card with us!
    We missed you last week also!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that stamp and the Ferris wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. The colors are gorgeous. Love the paper piercing around the edge of the circle. Wonderful job!! xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you did with the stamp. You are so talented.

    I enjoyed meeting you at CHA

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what you did with the paper piercing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card! The color combo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving all the great cards using this Ferris Wheel...each one is so unique and beautiful! Lovin' the colors of this...makes me want to dive into my In Color's :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely awesome card..those colors are perfect ...awesome girl..hope you had fun last week!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!