Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fun Bling!

It's August and that means a new Friday Fun hostess and that is SARA!

This week she is challenging us to BLING IT ON and make our creations sparkle!
If you are playing along with us {and we hope you are!!} then you should use the keyword FFC43 in the
SCS gallery or link your card up here so we can check it out!!

My card is made using the exclusive store kit from Unity Stamp Co. called
100% Happy and the Weekend Sketch Challenge#92:

Check out the rest of the girls cards here:
Sherry
Kim
Kimme
Sara

You know how I love to shop and how I love a sale even more?? Well Jacksonbelle Embellishments is having a DOLLAR DAYS sale you have to check out!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a FABulous day!!

8 comments:

  1. How pretty Jimmi!! I really like how you jeweled up the strawberries. Really cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those little rhinestones on there! Great job! It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! I love the rhinestones on the strawberries. Everything about the card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the green rhinestones on the strawberries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Jimmi! I love bling, great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo fabulous, Jimmi! I just{{{{heart}}}} it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! The rhinestones on the strawberries is just so clever and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fantastic! I love the rhinestone seeds..great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!