Monday, August 24, 2009

Easiest Card Ever...and Some Weekend Pics

When you are in a hurry but want to stamp a SU! Simply Scrappin' kit is perfect!

The challenge today was to use the colors brown, turquoise, pink and orange.
As you can see I forgot the brown and went with Old Olive instead....OOPS!

The Monday Challenge players:
AJ

Jennifer
Brooke

Amber

The sentiment is from Sending My Love that is free with the purchase of the August Kit of the Month from Unit!

The rest is from the Simply Scrappin Kit Sunny Day.

Here are a few weekend pics for you if you'd like to see them...

Mike and I had our 10 year wedding anniversary on the 21st so we headed down to Cape Hatteras for a weekend getaway!

Hatteras is our favorite place on earth...we are seriously wondering how we can sell the house and get jobs down there....we'll keep working on that ;)

Hurricane Bill was churning up the ocean! But we still played {like kids!!} in it for hours on Saturday!
I wish I had pics of the waves on Sunday in Rodanthe but it was raining and I didn't want my camera to get wet but they were 10-12 feet! We stopped to watch all the surfers, it was amazing! There were pro surfers there for O'Neill and Quiksilver...it was amazing, did I say that it was amazing??

We rode by the lighthouse a few times:

And we went out Saturday for a romantic, delicious dinner:
Can't wait to see what the next 10 years holds for us....hopefully it involves toes in the sand.....

Have a GREAT day!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jimmi! And what great pictures! I'm glad you had a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 10 years!! You two still look so in love, which just makes my heart so happy. When you figure out how to get to Cape Hatteras, let us know. We are missing the ocean! Beautiful card, too. You rock!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!