Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fun True Challenge!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge that Sherry issued to us is to use one of the techniques on the SCS Resources page that we have never tried before!

I did 2 things I've never done before: the
Grid Technique and I made this scalloped square with my SU! Scallop Edge Punch

{Stamps are Worn Grid and the free kit with last months Unity Kit of the Month, called Bevy of Butterflies}

I just have to say this..........I love this card :-)!! Love, love, love it and I am SO excited that I figured out how to make the scalloped square and I didn't have to buy Nestabilities to do it, SWEET!

Okay, i'll calm down now, lol.....


Check out the rest of the teams creations and PLEASE join us on this fun challenge!!! Use keyword FFC41 on SCS or just link up your creation here!!

Sherry
Kim
Kimme
Sara



24 comments:

  1. LOVEit!! I can see why you were excited about it- that is a GREAT card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You SHOULD love it!!
    Your blog page opened and my jaw dropped! SERIOUSLY.

    First thought - "I GOTTA get out my worn grid stamp and find out how do DO THAT!"

    Second thought - "I GOTTA use those colours in the card I'm doing today..hey, wait a sec...those are Unity's colours. No wonder I love them so much!"

    Third thought - "I REALLY gotta break down and buy that SU scallop edge punch."

    Thanks for sharing. AMAZING stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration!! I'll be using my worn grid soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Jimmi! Love the colors and how you did the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card , great use of the punch, looks tricky to me! You will have to share the secret to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a neat idea to score the grid! I am gonna have to go try this RIGHT NOW! TFS this twist on the technique!
    Rachel B

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Jimmi! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous...this looks awesome! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, totally awesome!! Lovin' the grid, butterflies, and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why you love it...its totally gorgeous!!!!
    I'm so proud of you for trying 2 new things and loving them. Way to go, Jimmi girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. I love how you used the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Jimmi I love this card! great example for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow.wow FREAKIN wow!!! love the grid and the butterflies.. just stunning Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luv this card! I'm going to have to try to make this square scallop with my scallop punch too! Awesome Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello Jimmi

    I love tag and scallop layer on you card very nice looking....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card! Very inspiring! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very, very cool card! Love the grids, butterflies, scallops, the whole darn thing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Complimenti per i tuoi lavori

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!