Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fun Oldie But Goodie {and an invite for YOU}!

Today the Friday Fun challenge is to make a card with a stamp you haven't used in at least 6 months!

So I dug through my little brown organza bags of Unity Stamps until I found one I know I haven't used in ages!
This stamp is from a kit that was called "Dads of All Kinds" and I actually came up with the idea for this kit!! I drew, with my childish ability, the images I'd like to see in a kit for Dad's and Angela was kind enough to make my wish come true....she's just cool like that! ;)

This kit is long retired but I will still use it for Father's Day and anytime I want to tell my Dad how much I love him!

The keyword for today's Friday Fun Challenge is FFC32

We would LOVE to see what you make, so link them up here or use that keyword on SCS and I will be able to find you!!

Check out the other girls' blogs for their fabulous creations!
TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF VSN AT WWW.SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS.COM AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU THERE FOR ALL OF THE FUN!!
DON'T KNOW WHAT VSN IS??? READ THIS THREAD AND YOU'LL BE AN EXPERT!


WE HAVE FABULOUS HOSTESSES WITH 15 CHALLENGES OVER TONIGHT (starts at 7pm est) AND TOMORROW (starts at 12pm est) AND TONS OF WONDERFUL PRIZES TO GIVE AWAY!

WE HAVE PRIZES DONATED FROM MY FAVORTIE THINGS, FLOURISHES, UNITY STAMP CO., GINAK DESIGNS, HANNA STAMPS AND SCOR-PAL....(YES WE HAVE SCOR-PALS, TOTES, MATS...ALL OF IT)!

THESE PRIZES ARE GOING TO BE GIVEN OUT RANDOMLY TO PLAYERS EVERY HOUR, 3 PER HOUR ACTUALLY!! THAT'S A LOT OF CHANCES TO WIN!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!


3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love that East Coast Prep DSP. I just used some of that recently myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Jimmi.. Unfortunately, I don't have a relationship with my father at all. doing a card like this wud be hard to do for me.. I'll sit this one out.. gorgeous card u made tho! hugs

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!