Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fun Color Challenge

Woohoo it's Friday and a long weekend on top of that and I'm off work early...doesn't get much better than this.

Today the Friday Fun girls are making red, white and blue cards in honor of Memorial Day!

Here's my card:
I used the May Kit of the Month from Unity called {another sweet day}

Check out the other girls' blogs for their fabulous creations!
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry

If you decide to play along with us, this week's keyword is FFC33. Use that keyword on SCS or link your blog here to mine so I can see what you've made!!

This weekend Unity Stamp Co. is having a BIG sale, everything is 30% off with the code: ENJOY

Thansk for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love all the pokie dots on it too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE this card!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable, Jimmi!
    I love all the pokey dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I made a RW&B card on my blog at this link here: http://notbusyenuf.blogspot.com/2009/05/unity-hip-hop-hangover-post-2-heroes.html

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur card is rocking! Love it.. man... love how bright it is.. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I love making cards.
    Check out my blogto see reviews on The Original Scrapbox creative products!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!