Saturday, June 14, 2008

The day before Father's Day

The day before Father's Day and I finally made a card...and I need to make 2 more still...and this one has to be mailed to FL...


I am such a slacker in the card making area right now, ok and in all other areas, too. I mean, I still have Winter and Summer clothes in my closet, what is my problem???? Oh, I know my problem, I am going out to eat and shopping and to the movies instead of stamping...bad stamper...!

I did get to finally see Sex and the City last night and it was more than I had even hoped for, better than I expected...I laughed and cried, it was AWESOME...now I need to see another SATC movie because I am missing my favorite SATC girl, Samantha, already :(

I need to get on the ball and get these wedding invitations done once and for all and get caught up on all my other stamping, too. Not too sure when that will happen but anyway, I'm a dreamer;)

So this is the Father's Day card I made for my dad and I think I am going to make the same one for my father-in-law, too or very similar. I love this stamp set and this paper and the card was quick and easy to make thanks to some inspiration from the Great Swaps Girls blog challenge to use your crimper! I haven't used that thing in forever, it was pretty fun to play with.There is a HUGE Random Special going on at Unity Stamp Company right now {THAT ENDS AT MIDNIGHT MT TONIGHT} you can choose 3 kits of the 6 listed below for $40.00 plus shipping or all 6 for $80.00 plus shipping and shipping is only $5.00 to the US and $8.00 to Canada!!

Doo Dads
Best of Friends
Little Labels 1
Big Shiny Flowers
Circle of Thanks
Amazing Me

HOW TO ORDER:
Send an email to: info@unitystampco.com
Subject: RANDOM SPECIAL #3
Let Angela know which 3 sets you would like she will send you a PAYPAL Invoice ASAP!!!

I wont be back this weekend (I'm sure you are not surprised, lol!!), so I hope all the dads have a great Fahter's Day and all the moms that have to act as the dads have a great Father's Day, too :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that crimped Designer Series paper, Jimmi! Fabulous Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, and the crimping is great!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!