Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF!

Right???? I love and hate Friday's. Love them of course because they are the last day of the work week. Hate them because they seem to go on forever and ever and ever...waiting for the weekend can make Friday feel like that!

I am glad that I was tagged by Jen over at Chaos Among Us since I had nothing interesting to say here;)
I have to link to the blogger that tagged me, done.
List 7 random things about myself (and right now I cant think of 1)
Tag 7 more bloggers. Don't worry, I don't really "know" 7 other bloggers so i'll just tag a couple.
  • At my job I basically do nothing. I am officially a "Legal Secretary" but I spend 6 hours of the 7.5 hours I "work", cruising the internet and reading magazines and my bosses don't care!
  • I have lived in FL, VA, CA, CT and HI all in my 1st 14 years! I have lived in VA now for 13 years and it is the longes I have ever lived anywhere.
  • I could have gone to college on a full scholarship for basketball.
  • My hair is almost totally grey, though no one will ever see that!!
  • I am a total tv junkie. I love reality shows, most of them, except the Survivor type shows as I dont care for being dirty and in the jungle or traipsing all over the country getting dirty and such...but I love All My Children, Grey's, Americas Next Top Model, Boston Legal, CSI (all of them), Law and Order, The Bachelor, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Maury, ET, Dr. 90210, Sunset Tan, The Girls Next Door, Private Practice, Brothers and Sisters...I could go on and on and yes my TIVO is my prized possesion!
  • I have 2 sisters and we are all 100% different...can you say "milkman"...lol
  • My dog, Tara, is my best friend.

I have to apologize for that being so boring, if you made it through reading it without falling asleep, that is...but I cant share the juicy stuff with y'all just yet, you'd never come back!!

Now I will tag my BFF Sherry since she hasnt blogged in over 2 months!!!

And I will tag my Fabulous Friend Kim just because I can;)

2 comments:

  1. Not boring at all, Jimmi! Of course, I could probably add a couple of things to that list that would be a little bit more interesting. I'm glad your job is boring, or we wouldn't get to hang out with you as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not boring at all! Glad to know i'm not the only one getting paid to surf SCS and send my SU newsletters out!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!