Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Holy macaroni, I've been tagged:) and I have only been blogging for a few days!!
I was tagged by Emily (http:// I love her blog, be sure to check it out!

I think this is supposed to be 1 word answers so i'll try...

Yourself: Spoiled
Your Partner: Selfless
Your Hair: Brown
Your Mother: Giving
Your Father: Quiet
Your Favorite Item: Stamps
Your Dream Last Night: Forgotten
Your Favorite Drink: Sweet Tea
Your Dream Car: FJ
Your Dream Home: Paid for
The Room You Are In: Work
Your Fear: Spiders
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Free
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Husband
You’re Not: Tall
One of Your Wish List Items: Money
The Last Thing You Did: Drove
You Are Wearing: Khakis
Your Favorite Weather: Fall
Your Favorite Book: US
Last Thing You Ate: Strawberry
Your Life: Boring
Your Mood: Restless
Your Best Friend: Sister
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: 5:00
Your Car: CRV
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Nothing
What Is The Weather Like: Sunny
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

So now I have to tag someone else, right?? And someone that hasn't been tagged so they don't get mad at me....

I'll tag my friend Sherry because this will give her something to post on her blog tomorrow, you're welcome.

and my SCS friend Frances (Stampowl)

Have fun!


  1. Thanks! I will get right on that!!

  2. Welcome to the world of blogging it is such great fun. You site is wonderful Thanks for sharing your talents.


Have a fabulous day!