Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have the Baroque Blahs...

I just had to have Baroque Motifs, the new Stampin' Up set from the Fall Preview Brochure...so I got it in a trade on SCS along with Hugs and Wishes from the Fall Brochure also.

I have tried to stamp with it several times and I think that I just have to accept that it isnt my "style". I am not a sophisticated, swirly stamper. I go for the cute stuff, the silly, girly stuff, not this fancy-schmancy stuff, KWIM? And I guess that is ok, right??

Yesterday, while at work, I remembered that it was the monthly Inky Angels meeting. The Inky Angels are an awesone group of SU! demonstrators that are all under the same 2 uplines and we meet once a month to talk about business ideas and see any new techniques we are demoing, etc. We also get tokens for our achievments in sales, promotions, etc. and we can use them to buy supplies every month at the meeting, that is REALLY cool!! We have a new rewards program coming in July and it sounds really fun, too, can't wait!
Anywho, I forgot about the meeting and also the swap that we do at the meeting too so I had 1 hour after work to make a swap for 20 people! The theme this month was Patriotic or Masculine Birthday. I went for the masculine birthday.

Here is my very quick card for the swap using Baroque Motifs for the 1st and likely last time;):
Supplies (All Stampin' Up!):
Barogue Motifs, Hugs and Wishes
Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue cardstock and ink
Whisper White cardstock
bluebird grosgrain ribbon, silver brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!